Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me and for adapting the template to the new version of the component.
    I have seen some problems, you may want to consider and I am going to highlight them for you.

Desktop view

In the desktop – 1 picture you can see that the words ‘date’ and ‘people’ are above the rectangle, when the word ‘time’ is on the left. Could we please have them all above the rectangle please?

http://www.mezechester.co.uk/index.php/component/vikrestaurants/?view=restaurants

On the third screen, when you are pressing on ‘First name’ field, a blue line appears bolded, which is very nice. Could we please align it perfectly on the left in the same way is on the right? Please see the desktop – 2 attachment.

On the same third screen, when you press the field ‘Additional Information’ field the design became a bit messy. I do understand that this is because there are too many words. I am more than happy to cut some of them; however I would like to be able to write more on that ‘Additional Information’ line before will start another line, at list by there the red arrow is pointing. For example, I would love to be able to write in one row ‘Additional Information (Dietary requirements)’.

Tablet view

On the tablet view the second screen is not well aligned. Please see the tablet – 1 attachment.
    On the third screen we have a similar problem with the blue line not covering perfectly the thin line and the incapacity of having more words on the same row.

Mobile view

On the mobile version, on the second screen, there are 2 red rectangles. I do understand that they represents the steps of the booking, however on the phone, they do look confusing. Can we please just remove them, please? I have highlighted the area on green on mobile – 1 attachment.

On the mobile 2 attachment is being highlighted the same area on the last screen. I have the same suggestion to remove it.
    Interestingly, on the real mobile phone the colour of the writing is grey and is not legible. I have tried to clear cache; still the same. please see Screenshot_20171117-093346. Can you check also this, please?

Thank you very much for helping me to create a beautiful website.
    In the meantime, I am more than happy to answer to any question you may have.

Kind regards,

Leonard

1. desktop-1
    2. desktop-2
    3. mobile-1
    4. mobile-2
    5. Screenshot_20171117-093346
    leonardcraciun Friend

because I wasn’t allowed to add the last attachment, I am doing it on this message.

Thank you

1. tablet-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The team is updating the latest version for template, could you pls wait for the new release of template?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum