Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Hello fbnraider,

Just want to make this a bit clear. I visited your site and did not confront any error as you mentioned previously. It would be impossible for me to fix an error which I do not know where it is. It would be terrific if you can finger-pointing by screenshot for me that error, otherwise, I cannot help you out here at my best, fbnraider.

Waiting for more info!

Regards

fbnraider Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 325462 wrote:</em><blockquote>I saw this error in the monthly template released 2month ago. This error was fixed. You can PM to me the detail info your site. I will help you check and fix it.</blockquote>

You said the problem was fixed and you were going to login and look. I thought you were going to try do an update.

Is there any recommended order for installing the updates?

Ninja Lead Moderator

ohh, let me checked on your site, extensions are updated using the latest version.

fbnraider Friend

I am not sure what you are saying. are you saying that you checked and they are all up-to-date or you are going to check?

The version of the template is 1.0.0 beta and in the thread, that I no longer have access rights to view, the tech is telling me to update it.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please help me list what extensions do you need to upgrade? I will help you check and update them to the latest version

fbnraider Friend

com_jaextmanager Administrator Component 1.1.2 November 2011 JoomlArt N/A 10019
    JA Bulletin Site Module 1.1.7 10 December 2011 JoomlArt.com N/A 10009
    JA Content Slider Site Module 1.1.9 10 December 2011 JoomlArt.com N/A 10006
    JA Facebook Plugin Social – Recent Activity Module Site Module 1.0.0 Dec 2010 JoomlArt.com N/A 10015
    JA_METHYS Site Template 1.0.0 beta 05/03/2011 JoomlArt.com N/A 10001
    JA News Sticker Site Module 1.1.2 December 2011 Joomlart.com N/A 10003
    JA Side News Module Site Module 1.0.1 Jan 2011 Joomlart.com N/A 10007
    JA Slide Show Module Site Module 2.2.1 10 December 2011 JoomlArt.com N/A 10002
    JA T3 Framework Site Plugin 1.5.1 December 2011 http://www.JoomlArt.com system 10000
    JA Twitter Module Site Module 1.1.3 December 2011 Joomlart.com N/A 10008
    System – GoogleAjaxLib Site Plugin 1.4 Feb. 16 2011 JoeGuo system 10033
    System – JA Content Extra Fields Site Plugin 1.1.1 October 2011 JoomlArt.com system 10016
    System – JA Popup Site Plugin 1.1.4 November 2011 JoomlArt.com system 10004
    System – JA Social Site Plugin 1.1.1 November 2011 JoomlArt system 10011
    System – JA Tabs Site Plugin 1.1.8 December 2011 JoomlArt.com system 10005

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi fbnraider,

I have checked all JA extensions on your site and detected that all of them are in older versions. You can also find out on:

<blockquote>Go to Admin site->Components->ja-ext-manager-> Check update with list your post above.</blockquote>

As you are no longer a membership, you might need to re-new your membership to get update on such extensions. by “Check update” on ja-ext-manager component

Regards

fbnraider Friend

One, I am disappointed that you are saying I need to pay to get changes, because I was having problems with this way before my membership expired.

Two, I thought that you had stated that you were not only going to help, but to help quickly. I am still at the same place I was months ago.

Three, I have the files needed and like I have asked many times is there an order that I should update so it does not cause the site to crash?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@fbnraider 328124 wrote:</em><blockquote>One, I am disappointed that you are saying I need to pay to get changes, because I was having problems with this way before my membership expired.

Two, I thought that you had stated that you were not only going to help, but to help quickly. I am still at the same place I was months ago.

Three, I have the files needed and like I have asked many times is there an order that I should update so it does not cause the site to crash?</blockquote>

I have told with Payment Team to extend 1 month for your membership period. You can upgrade new version JA extension on your site

I have PM information to you last week and let me know what status upgrade on your site?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@mydearcosmo 330160 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi.

Is it possible to upgrade if your subscription will last only for a week? What would be the best option on this type of situation?</blockquote>

The best option is to renew JATC before it expires to get 30% OFF compared to original price.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum