Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author

For EssentialTransformations.com

I checked image slideshow on your site and mis-path on this link: http://essentialtransformations.com/images/resized/images/stories/slideshow/image-14_960_320.jpg. Please check article on JA Slideshow again

For http://www.westsidesewing.com
    If you want to customize and override footer page

copy
    <blockquote>plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/html/mod_footer/default.php</blockquote>
    paste

<blockquote>templates/ja_methys/html/mod_footer/default.php</blockquote>
    and update it.

Regards

fbnraider Friend

If I want to update http://www.essentialtransformations.com is there a particular order I should update it? Two times I tried I had to restore from backup.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please summary the errors and your expectation on your site and update the admin access and ftp details access or PM me. I will help you out.

fbnraider Friend

I would like to have the site updated to the latest version.

I will PM you the access info.

Below is part of the log that seems to point to the JAT3 being a problem when trying to update.

[Mon Mar 26 16:46:45 2012] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of fancyboxClass::getHeaderLibrary() should be compatible with that of JAPopupHelper::getHeaderLibrary() in /web/plugins/system/japopup/fancybox/fancybox.php on line 18
    [Mon Mar 26 16:46:45 2012] PHP Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /web/plugins/system/jat3/jat3.php on line 41
    [Mon Mar 26 16:46:45 2012] PHP Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with that of JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /web/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 512
    [Mon Mar 26 16:46:45 2012] PHP Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /web/plugins/system/jblibrary/jblibrary.php on line 26
    [Mon Mar 26 16:46:45 2012] PHP Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /web/plugins/system/jblibrary/jblibrary.php on line 55
    [Mon Mar 26 16:46:45 2012] PHP Strict Standards: Non-static method T3Common::get_active_template() should not be called statically in /web/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/define.php on line 16
    [Mon Mar 26 16:46:45 2012] PHP Strict Standards: Non-static method T3Common::detect() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /web/plugins/system/jat3/jat3.php on line 200
    [Mon Mar 26 16:46:45 2012] PHP Strict Standards: Non-static method T3Path:ath() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /web/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/common.php on line 52
    [Mon Mar 26 16:46:45 2012] PHP Strict Standards: Non-static method T3Framework::t3_init() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /web/plugins/system/jat3/jat3.php on line 212
    [Mon Mar 26 16:46:45 2012] PHP Strict Standards: Non-static method T3Common::get_template_based_params() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /web/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/framework.php on line 44
    [Mon Mar 26 16:46:45 2012] PHP Strict Standards: Non-static method T3Path:ath() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /web/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/common.php on line 790
    [Mon Mar 26 16:46:45 2012] PHP Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /web/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/cache.php on line 43
    [Mon Mar 26 16:46:45 2012] PHP Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /web/plugins/system/jat3/jat3/core/framework.php on line 55

Thank you,
    Raider

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi fbnraider,

I am not able to find the error you have mentioned above.

Can you tell me how i can check the above errors?

Regards

fbnraider Friend

I took the log file from my server where I was running the updated/broken code. It’s a standard Apache error log
    Thank you,
    Raider

Ninja Lead Moderator

Oh boy, does the Apache error log seem to be an error on your site still?

fbnraider Friend

Only if I try to update the template which is the reason for these posts…

Ninja Lead Moderator

What template did you try to update? And what problem did you face during the upgrade?

fbnraider Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 325262 wrote:</em><blockquote>What template did you try to update? And what problem did you face during the upgrade?</blockquote>

I truly appreciate your help, but it is getting frustrating, because you are asking questions that I have already gone through and the problem has been going on for over 3 months now.

The template is JA Methys. No error messages, the site would not come up.

Is there a particular order that the updates should follow?
    Could you try updating it?

Thank you,
    Darryl

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@fbnraider 325425 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    The template is JA Methys. No error messages, the site would not come up.
    </blockquote>
    I saw this error in the monthly template released 2month ago. This error was fixed. You can PM to me the detail info your site. I will help you check and fix it.

fbnraider Friend

Information sent.
    Thank you,
    Raider

Ninja Lead Moderator

I couldn’t find the error you mentioned above!
    Would be great if you can send me a screenshot on the error that you are confronting.
    Will help you out right away!

fbnraider Friend

In order to do that I would need to update the site, which would then cause it to crash. I thought you were going to try the update?

fbnraider Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 325864 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Will help you out right away!</blockquote>

Any idea yet?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)

This topic contains 40 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum