Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Did someone say cookies? :p

TomC Moderator

I still don’t see Bill’s (instantinlaw) tutorials there yet.

instantinlaw Friend

tcraw1010;23847I still don’t see Bill’s (instantinlaw) tutorials there yet.

That’s my fault Tom,
    I have been so busy the last week that I haven’t had time to send them over to MiCCAS.
    Hopefully I will be able to do it this week. 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@MuffinDCC 23777 wrote:</em><blockquote>When are we going to see more, I am still waiting for a full video tutorial from MiCCAS, cookies, voice and all :)</blockquote>
    Well, no voice yet but you may hear me sooner or later 🙂

hadassah Friend

<em>@MuffinDCC 23777 wrote:</em><blockquote>When are we going to see more, I am still waiting for a full video tutorial from MiCCAS, cookies, voice and all :)</blockquote>

What’s a Rocketeer doing here? 😉

bigrk Friend

<em>@hadassah 24007 wrote:</em><blockquote>What’s a Rocketeer doing here? ;)</blockquote>

There are many Rocketeers here. 🙂 MuffinDCC is just easily recognized. 😉

MuffinDCC Friend

I noticed quite a few Rocketeers here. I just like to be vocal 🙂

TomC Moderator

Is it really so bad to be a member of several template clubs?

I mean, especially if there is going to be a separate Extension Club, then it makes sense that others who may be using a different Club’s template may want to come here to find a particular JA Extension to use – right?

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 24069 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is it really so bad to be a member of several template clubs?

I mean, especially if there is going to be a separate Extension Club, then it makes sense that others who may be using a different Club’s template may want to come here to find a particular JA Extension to use – right?</blockquote>
    Yep, true. I personally only have an account here – haven’t really wanted any other template.. everything here is more than I can dream of 😛

MuffinDCC Friend

If you are a web designer, you will want an array of templates at your disposal. I know of many Developer type members that are registered here, RT, TP, Pixelparadise and a few others. Different template clubs have different ways that they design, some which area applicable to different clients.

I might want to use Teline from JA for a Magazine site for a client, Vortex from RT for a gaming site, Comica from TP for a coffee shop. It all depends on your purpose.

slyreptile Friend

Still wondering why you haven’t registered Muffin. Starting to see you more and more here (and of course, at RT!).

And I agree with what’s been said. There ain’t nothing wrong with being a member of multiple clubs. 🙂

desdevlover Friend

May be Hung also have accounts on RocketTheme and others…

MuffinDCC Friend

<em>@desdevlover 24144 wrote:</em><blockquote>May be Hung also have accounts on RocketTheme and others…</blockquote>

I would not have thought so, too much time making templates 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@MuffinDCC 24150 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would not have thought so, too much time making templates :)</blockquote>
    Yes, not like someone we know :p (joking of course)

cgc0202 Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 24069 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is it really so bad to be a member of several template clubs?
    </blockquote>

<em>@MuffinDCC 24076 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you are a web designer, you will want an array of templates at your disposal. I know of many Developer type members that are registered here, RT, TP, Pixelparadise and a few others. Different template clubs have different ways that they design, some which area applicable to different clients.

I might want to use Teline from JA for a Magazine site for a client, Vortex from RT for a gaming site, Comica from TP for a coffee shop. It all depends on your purpose.</blockquote>

I quite agree with these sentiments. If takes time to develop a good template (it is much easier to make copy cat templates), and a good template not only refer to the “product” but the tutorials that will help even the least technical person to be able to install it, to modify it and how to deal with problem issues encountered at various stages.

If Joomlart provides all the above, and listen to its customers***, as well as provide good support, it has no reason to be alarmed by the presence of people from other sites.

In fact, people from other sites should be welcomed (rather than being maligned) because they show interest at all to even look at the products and services that this company has to offer.

Cornelio
    ________
    ***I would rather for welcome, for example, “upgrades” of quite popular templates (e.g., the JA Teline) to improve or build on the existing strengths of the template, further improve its layout, etc. — rather than be presented with so-called “new” templates that are essentially the same in their layout and features with already existing templates but made to look different only with colors, fonts and other gimmicks.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)

This topic contains 43 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  marlena 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum