Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi. Please, I configured version 1.0.2 in the CSS for the bottom position, do not want to change the version 1.0.2, I am satisfied with this version. But in the bottom position, the bar disappears when I click collect. How do work the bar down? Version 1.0.2 ( in All Joomla templates )

Great Module.

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I have installed that version to Joomla refresh and set the configuration as your mentioned above but I could not see the problem on that here

You can provide me the URL of your site, I will check further

Regards

guiacomics Friend

My demo site, see:

http://www.trocaformulas.com/joomlademos/

I use the version 1.0.2

I put the bar at the bottom ( changed code in ccs ), but the bar does not shrink, not work. Test.

How do I adjust the script code ? Action: bar down. In the 1.0.2 version, I liked this version.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I compared both versions and it changed some new features and CSS style on that. Maybe you have to use JA Promo Bar module with the latest version and I see it’s working as well.

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-10-20-at-13.48.09
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-10-20-at-13.47.54
    3. Screen-Shot-2016-10-20-at-13.47.32
    4. Screen-Shot-2016-10-20-at-13.47.10
    guiacomics Friend

Please friend, I need the Ja Promo Bar, work down in 1.0.2 version ( in the botton position ) Please, send me the correct script in the 1.0.2 version, or post here, for execute this function. Only function bar work for down I ned. Is possible ? Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@guiacomics: In this case, I think you have to use the JA Promo Bar module latest version because all problem above are fixed and it’s hard to request the developer to fix the problem on old version but latest version is working as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum