Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hello,

when I use the Blogview, the distance between “read more” and the Headline of the next article is very close. How can I get more Distance between “read more” and the Headline, or – better – get a thin dividing-Line in between?

I have a problem with cleaning the cache. When I change an article wich is in connection with an JA Side News Module, it takes very long till I see the changes in the Frontend. After a while I found out, that it seemed, that the cache is not cleared. I tried everthing: I enabeled the Develop Mode, cleared the cache manuelly, cleared the JAT3 cache, cleared the general cache, set the cache on “no”. I tried everything, but the cache didn’t clear complete. I have to clean the cache /cache/…. manuelly via FTP, then the articles in the JA Side News Module show immediatly the changes. My Question: Is there a way to clean the cache automaticly how it used to work?

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

On JA Blazes template, there are some cache as below:
    + Template cache: you can disable cache on JA Blazes Template

"Enable Development Mode: YES"
    + JA Side News Module disable cache

Advanced Options->Caching don't cache
    Or check other plugin cache you are using on your site

Please try to check it again!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum