Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

In "Blog View" mode, in the "Blog Layout" tab, if I change the "#Links" field to 5 for example, I get a 500 error "LAYOUT XBLOG_LINKS NOT FOUND".

Excuse my english because i am french. Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly check you are using the latest version of the template and T3 plugin.
    if still having the same error kindly share the URL of error page with a temp super user login details of the site in Private reply.
    I will check this issue.

Regards

goupijoom Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The problem seems from your Joomla. As I replicated the issue on fresh package with same Joomla version but on your site Joomla there is no multi-column option in the category blog http://prntscr.com/fday46
    I also set the default Joomla template beez3 to the blog menu to see whether its template issue or not.
    But its showing same result with the default Joomla template.

I suggest you report the issue on Joomla forum so they can check it for you. And if you have the working site backup in which the Joomla does not have this issue I suggest you restore it and test the update on localhost or test domain first.

Regards

goupijoom Friend

Attention the problem comes from "JA Magz II demo – Quickstart(ja_magz_ii_3x)" that I used to build my site. It can be seen with the link "BLOG POST" of the menu "Bonus Pages" in position "off_canvas". Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    goupijoom Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Thanks for your report, I was checking it for the category blog.
    I tested and found the same error, i have raised this issue to the development team to fix the issue in the next update of the template.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum