Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I can’t seem to get the blockquote typograhpy working for this template. I am using:

<div class=”blockquote”><blockquote>my quote text</blockquote></div>

but it doesn’t seem to format the quote at all. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

AndreToussaint Friend

Same for me on a non modified template, none of the blockquote styles show up. Trying to use the blockquote in a module. Any hints appreciated!

Menalto Friend

A site url would be a good start here, and maybe a pm with log in info to check out more

simstim Friend

My URL is http://ridgeschool.co.za.dedi24b.your-server.co.za/index.php

The blockquote should be the last sentence of the main content item on the front page.

Menalto Friend

<em>@simstim 24290 wrote:</em><blockquote>My URL is http://ridgeschool.co.za.dedi24b.your-server.co.za/index.php

The blockquote should be the last sentence of the main content item on the front page.</blockquote>
    Waiting for the PM about log in info

simstim Friend

Hi,

Sending log in informatiom now.

jay Friend

Hi

I have the same problems – was this corrected

JAY

cssyeah Moderator

Hi simstim,

The blockquote tag no problems, i think you don’t read user guide. You need make the blockquote width format.

<blockquote><span class="open">The</span> Ridge School. Where boys are known and
    <span class="close">grown.</span></blockquote>

jay Friend

How do do that then?

AndreToussaint Friend

Hi jay,

use the HTML editor which should pop up by pressing the appropriate button of your WYSIWYG editor. You can then paste any code and save it. Then you should see the changes in your regular WYSIWYG editor.

lonnstrom Friend

I found this problematic as well, which usually isn’t the cae with any of these templates. To get just the open blockquote (no end image) use:
    <blockquote>
    <span class=”open”>First</span>
    word of sentence, said Mr. Smith….
    </blockquote>

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  lonnstrom 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum