Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ehm… I have this very weird behaviour lately… It would be hard to describe so here is a video:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PbvR4geRkIsCQh5JExH4kryTVC0oDcJ0

I thinks its not related to any of your updates I think its related to browsers updates… I am using the very last Chrome version (62.0.3202.94) although it was happening on a previous one and it happening on the latest firefox as well. :-O On ALL my websites! (currently 4 websites running on JA Builder).

It started like 10 days ago I think and it only happens on Advanced tab of blocks with a lot of informations in this tab.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Kindly share the login info again, I will try to check in my browsers and see how it goes.

VariFrame Friend

Hi mate, sorry but I am unable to send it to you cause this website is on a different hosting provider and although you told me they have another login in place (before you can login to J! admin) I called them and they claim theres no such thing :-O And I don’t believe a word they say cause the guy on the phone was like "I am here for the first time dont ask me anything". :-@ So – they probably have an antispam plugin there (that blocks every backend login attempt from any foreign IP) but they are incompetent to tell me what the login and password is…

VariFrame Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum