Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’m having trouble understanding the best way to integrate Facebook feeds into my JA Builder site.
    With my previous template, I used a Facebook Slider module that was published in the debug position on certain pages. When on those pages, a button would appear at the side of the page that could slide in and out to show our Facebook feed.
    However, in JA builder, if I publish to the debug position, the module does not show at all.
    It only shows if I publish to the ‘sidebar’ position, but then it leaves white space, and is not useable on any pages that have been built with JA Builder.
    Can you advise please?
    Thanks
    Chris

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Chris,

The normal template will load all positions there while with JA Page Builder, it will display blocks which you add into pages on your site. You can try to load a position into one of blocks you display on pages you want to show and assign FB feeds module to that position.

classixuk Friend

Thanks Saguaros, I will try that!
    I didn’t realise I could load a position, I only thought I could load a module!
    Apart from ‘sidebar’ is there another position that is generally unused, or should I load the ‘debug’ position and simply publish the module in there?
    Many thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, you can give it a try.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum