Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I would also like to add that all the text boxes are very very buggy right now? Sometimes the word "text" shows up in gray when editing. It does not show on the live site but does show in the live editor. When this happens I can no longer select the text or change it either? (See screenshot)

Also, when this occurs I can not do anything with the text. I can not properly format it becuase those tools are missing now.

Finally, it is odd becuase now when I pasted content in it will keep the styles from what I pasted in. What else is odd is that i can now do hard returns to create new paragraphs when i could not do this yesterday?

Whatever is going on it is making it impossible to work and properly create pages.

WHAT IS GOING ON?????

1. Screen-Shot-2017-03-29-at-12.58.45-PM

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Genius Marketing Friend

I miss this little tool panel also. I need create a mailto link. Please, give it back.

card1concepts Friend

It is good to know I am not the only one having issues. I think that something is very screwed up?

Things are so bad I can not even explain all the issues and had to make a screen video to show it all. Below is a link to view the video.

Can someone at Joomlart respond and help. This is supposed to be a tool that increases productivity and I like it when it is working which it is not at the moment!!!

PLEASE HELP ASAP!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/druqnd9y83b5ilq/Text%20Edit%20Issue.mov?dl=0

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s confirmed that there is expected issue with the text formatting tool here, the team is working on it and it will be fixed pretty soon.

Please stay tuned.

Thank you very much.

Regards

digitalmediadesign Friend

I thought that i was doing something wrong. Can’t find any editing tool either.

Regards

card1concepts Friend

This is really putting me behind on my deadlines. It is rendering JA Builder useless at the moment. Do you have an ETA on when this might be fixed?

It’s not just that the text formatting tools are broken, it is that I can not even add text blocks without them having a mind of their own as shown in the screen video I provided a link to.

Is this all on your end or would it help if you logged into my dev site and investigated this further?

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It has been fixed already, kindly check.

card1concepts Friend

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  card1concepts 7 years ago.

The topic ‘Basic Text Editing Tools Suddenly missing?’ is closed to new replies.