Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Basic install problem.

Clean 3.2 site – migrating a 1.5 (yes, 1.5). Installed in a subdirectory.
    Installed T3 plugin
    Installed Purity III (old site used Purity II – trying for minimal update – this is a volunteer fire department)

I get the “T3 plugin is not installed and enabled” error.

I’ve checked over and over again – it is installed and enabled.
    I’ve uninstalled, re-installed.

I do NOT want to install the quickstart – I’m migrating a site, not creating one.
    Used plug_system_t3.v2.1.3 and purity_iii

Can you help?

pb66 Friend

Did you check that the T3 Framework plugin is enabled in the plugin manager?

bggann Friend

Yes – note what I said: “I’ve checked over and over again – it is installed and enabled.”

It auto-enables when installed, just as the direction say. But I’ve checked, I’ve also disabled and re-enabled it.

swissa Friend

<em>@bggann 421840 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes – note what I said: “I’ve checked over and over again – it is installed and enabled.”

It auto-enables when installed, just as the direction say. But I’ve checked, I’ve also disabled and re-enabled it.</blockquote>

You can’t run T3V2 and T3V3 together.

You are maybe better off using a standard joomla template to do the upgrade and then installing Purity III when complete and working.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum