Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi support,

Can you include Back to Top icon similar like JA Bookshop?

Regards,
    Joseph

TomC Moderator

Here is a FREE extension you can use for this funtion –>http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/structure-a-navigation/site-navigation/16807

zomidaily Friend

Since Purity III was release as a paid monthly template, would it be much better to have as core feature? So it less plugin to install, means less problem.

Cheers!
    Joseph

<em>@TomC 410978 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here is a FREE extension you can use for this funtion –>http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/structure-a-navigation/site-navigation/16807</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

Well, I will forward the issue onto the JA Developers for a possible near-future update feature.

Incidentally, I believe that Purity III is free.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@exoduser 410991 wrote:</em><blockquote>Since Purity III was release as a paid monthly template, would it be much better to have as core feature? So it less plugin to install, means less problem.

Cheers!
    Joseph</blockquote>

I’ve discussed with team and we will add back to top into this Purity III template.

And I’d like to confirm again that Purity III is a free template, not paid monthly template.

zomidaily Friend

Thanks for the update @ninja Lead I wish the stable version will release soon.

I understand Purity III is free template, but it was also a club template for February.

<blockquote>For club members :
    We know you expect a club template every month. JA Purity III is a club template for the month February 2014 but it is also free for everyone.</blockquote>

zomidaily Friend

Hi…

The stable version is out, but doesn’t come along the button. 🙁

<em>@Ninja Lead 411085 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve discussed with team and we will add back to top into this Purity III template.</blockquote>

Ninja Lead Moderator

We will add the “Back to Top” icon to JA Purity III soon. For a quick workaround, follow steps below:

+ Open the templates/purity_iii/tpls/blocks/footer.php file

Change

<!-- FOOTER -->

To

<!-- FOOTER -->

<div id="back-to-top" data-spy="affix" data-offset-top="300" class="back-to-top hidden-xs hidden-sm affix-top">
    <button class="btn btn-primary" title="Back to Top"><i class="fa fa-caret-up"></i></button>
    </div>
    <script type="text/javascript">
    (function($) {
    // Back to top
    $('#back-to-top').on('click', function(){
    $("html, body").animate({scrollTop: 0}, 500);
    return false;
    });
    })(jQuery);
    </script>

+ Open the templates/purity_iii/less/style.less file and add rule below into end of the file:

// Back to Top
    // -----------
    #back-to-top {
    position: fixed;
    right: @t3-global-margin;
    top: auto;

&.affix {
    bottom: @t3-global-margin * 2;
    }

i {
    font-size: @font-size-large + 10;
    }
    }

If you customized css file from Purity III template, you need to backup the customised files and click Compile LESS to CSS button in Purity III template (Note: the compile will be override all css customize on your site).

Let me know if it helps.

johannesdach Friend

Hi
    I think it is really nice of you to have added this feature into purity III for the users that requested this. At least it is enabled in my latest download package 1.0.0.

However my question is: How can I disable that button 😉 No seriously, I don’t like it and would like to get rid of it again. What is the best approach?
    Regards,

Johannes

Ninja Lead Moderator

The feature is available now and you can get it from here

To have it disabled, remove the followingcode from the templates/purity_iii/tpls/blocks/footer.php file:

<!-- BACK TOP TOP BUTTON -->
    <div id="back-to-top" data-spy="affix" data-offset-top="300" class="back-to-top hidden-xs hidden-sm affix-top">
    <button class="btn btn-primary" title="Back to Top"><i class="fa fa-caret-up"></i></button>
    </div>

johannesdach Friend

Thanks for that.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  johannesdach 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum