Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi
    The words are not translated been either changes by the script itself or if they are added manually from back end .
    There is no new special plugin for the exceed limit issue , You can into the solution here for Maximum Characters Limit Exceeded .
    Hope it helps

pbni Friend

I hope you all will add this to the next revision, sooner if possible. I also have articles that contain scripts to display photo gallery, video, and such.
    Example: {groovygallery type=folder}images/Aug04-2014{/gallery}
    I have to go back each time I tell it to translate and fix these links.

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Pbni currently there is no option as u needed , You need to define the text manually as i suggested here .

pbni Friend

Your "here" link brings me back to the same topic.

Another question. Is there a way without hitting the "translate all" button to get a just one new page translated?

If there is, then this would eliminate some of the other issues, or at least diminish the amount of redundant work I have to do to redo the scripts. I am also finding when I tell it to "translate all" it is actually duplicating pages which have to then be deleted.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Currently there is no such option present in the extension .
    For new question kindly open your own separate thread.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 2 months ago.

The topic ‘Avoid translating specified text’ is closed to new replies.