Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Is it possible to update the module with a setting which auto hides the promo bar when you scroll down.

Just like what the front page on Joomlart uses.

I dont need it to constantly show and would rather it works just it does here.

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Promobar does not designed in this way it scroll down with header on the homepage of site its a custom promotion bar that is in the defined header php file position and it will scroll down with main nav .
    https://www.joomlart.com/ . To make this effect it needs custom work in the JA promobar css , php and js scripts to make effect .

James G Friend

With the introduction of stickey header menus on alot of templates this module doesnt function as you’d like then.

As it always overlays the menu and has to be hidden.

Perhaps this post can be more of a suggestion then to update / release a new promo bar module that will show until you scroll down.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    it needs to be some changes in the the template . You can provide me your site details with problem on overlapping , i will check and forward your suggestion to concern department and check solution for you .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum