Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    How can I get sidebar1 to show over sidebar2 on small displays? They still show side-by-side and that really looks bad on a smart phone.

Thnx 🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Could u give me a mockup with URL of site so that i can check your request.

lndesigns Friend

198.1.85.110/~hoagys is the site… and on a smartphone i want the sidebar-1 to show OVER sidebar-2.

Also had it set in the theme responsive settings to NOT SHOW position-1 but apparently it’s still showing.

Thnx

lndesigns Friend

I am sorry, just realized that the forum post name is wrong to my issue, I had an issue before and was writing a post about it, but I fixed it beefore posting my question, but then had this one instead, and forgot to change the post name…. it SHOULD be -responsive layout issue with sidebars-
    If you could change that… that would be great… (yes… Office Space reference there 😛 )

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    can u provide me a mockup ? I am able to understand your last post .

lndesigns Friend

I don’t know what you mean by a mock-up. I saved the pic of how it shows on my phone (android Note4) but i cannot upload it here… hmmmm

lndesigns Friend

Ok… got it up enter image description here As you can see… sodebar-1 is BESIDE sidebar-2… Where I would like sidebar-1 to have full width of the screen… then sidebar-2 underneath…

EDIT….. found the image upload button "d’oh"!!!.
    Here it is…

1. Screenshot_2016-12-19-23-31-05
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi

Open templates/purity_iii/tpls/blocks/mainbody/two-sidebar.php or the layout that you are using .

find
    col-xs-6
    replace it with
    col-xs-12

save and check.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum