Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Please, I have an issue in the Association Manager in Ja Multilingual comp.

When I try to find the translated items (K2 and normal articles) in the ‘Association Manager’ section… the column related to the new language (English in this case) appears empty.

I have created a category and a new menu, both assigned to English language.

Thanks in advance for your help.

King regards,
    Jesus M.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hi Jesus,

Association data is not updated because your site is not translated. I have tried to translate your site, however it returned error message:
    “Failed: Failed Translate: Access Not Configured. Please use Google Developers Console to activate the API for your project.
    Run Registered Task After Translate Table modules”

That means you have entered inactive or invalid API key in setting form. So please update with an active Google translate API key on setting form of JA Multilingual component.

Once done, please re-translate your site and let me know if it works.

iluego Friend

Ok, thank you.

But just one question… is it possible to use only manual translation and without google/bing translation?
    I would like to do in this way, not automatic.

Thanks!!
    Best regards,

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

JA Multilingual component does not support this feature now.
    You can use Bing/Google translate to get a draft content, and you can modify it later.
    Or if you want to translate your site manually, you can follow up document of Joomla that published at: http://multilingual-joomla-demo.cloudaccess.net/multi-lingual-steps-by-steps.html

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum