Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m not quite sure if is an issue with JA Share Plugin or a VirtueMart internal setup. I’m trying to eliminate options. 😀
    What happens is when I choose to share a book just clicking on the JA Share article button on my e-commerce, user is asked for his Facebook pass which is purely normal up to this point. After he logins and share on his Facebook wall, you go there and click on that link to be submitted to visit the book you just liked and share with your friends only. That’s where the issue rises. :p
    The website is now asking for your login and pass to let you go through it, stating you need it to see the shared book properly. Is this really the way you were expecting? I don’t think so. You don’t want to login just to have a look on a friend’s shared book he liked. :-[
    So, is this related to JA Share Plugin or more likely be a VirtueMart issue?

thanks in advance for any comments.

rgs,

Eduardo

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello friend,

This issue is you have shared secure page, thus user who come from FB will must login before read it.
    Please give me URL as demo, I will check if I can give you more help.

epimazzo Friend

Hi there thanhnv!
    It’s actually not a secure link as you are surfing for a book normally as any other user. This happens without asking you to login. That’s why I thought be very weird.
    try yourself just visiting http://www.primaveraeditorial.com/loja and choose a book you would like to share on your facebook wall. After that, login into your facebook account and click on that post you just created. See! You back to book’s page but ask you for login. :((

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hi mate,

Our plugin only support for joomla content component and K2 component now.
    I have checked your site, it share incorrect link with Vitue mart items.
    And it’s a cause of problem.

FYI: FB share plugin is no longer supported by FB, you should use FB like button instead of.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum