Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am using bookshop responsive on J! 3.3.3

I would like the sidenews articles when clicked to show in a different menu ID, but I cannot find where to configure that.

My problem is that I have the sidenews showing the most recent articles on my homepage… but I also have some other modules showing that is meant to be ONLY on the home page, but unfortunately when clicking on an article in sidenews, it still is assigned to the same menu ID, thus all my home page modules show with the article.

I MUST be overlooking something, as I usually know how to make things show in unique menu ID’s (usually in a hidden menu I create) .. but I just cannot find how to assign a menu ID for where the articles to show…

PLUS I would like some modules to show JUST FOR those articles… so again, an assigned menu ID would be helpful.

Thank you. 😉

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

You can create a hidden menu and create a new menu item for this hidden menu. You can choose desired type for this menu item but it must point to above article (or category that article belong to) so that when you click to open, it will redirect to details page, not the current home page.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum