Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The "Article" title is being displayed at the top of the Article and I do not want it displayed. I have gone thru the Article Options and selected Hide or No for show title, show intro text, show tags, article info title, show category, show parent.. and whatever else I could hide.

The article is the only entry in a Hidden Menu. I did not see anywhere in the Menu options to remove it.

I have attached a screenshot to this thread.

1. Article-title-showing
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi kindly check the menu item options – page display – page heading , if still not work send me a temp super user details , i will fix it for you

dbc011 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Go to "/html/com_content/article/default.php" in template "ja_decor".
    Find below code

<?php if ($this->params->get('show_page_heading', 1)) : ?>
        <div class="page-header clearfix">
            <h1 class="page-title"><?php echo $this->escape($this->params->get('page_heading')); ?></h1>
        </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

remove or comment out the code .

dbc011 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Your site has an override for article page :"/local/html/com_content/article/default.php" in template "ja_decor"
    I did same changes and its working now .

For a new topic ,, kindly open a new thread , it will also helps other user to search same topic solution .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum