Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi
    If Extensions >> Manage >> Database and purge cache does not solve , there is problem comes during your Joomla update , the better solution is, install the backup of site and update the Joomla again .
    Also you can write the issue on Joomla forum , so you would get a better reply on this from Joomla support .

Always take full backup of site before updating Joomla .

Stergiou Limited Friend

Hi all!

Here is the solution: http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=710&t=800583#p3167456 It works with Joomla 3.6.0 and 3.6.1

I copy/paste from the url above:

Open your db with phpmyadmin or other app (#__ is your prefix table).

1 -Find the table #__content_types, see if you have any rows on it. If not, must insert the text in the attached file "fix_sql_tables_for_tags.txt" (unzip first)

2 -Find your table #__tags, must have at least 1 row for ROOT value, if not insert this:

CODE: SELECT ALL INSERT INTO #__tags (id, parent_id, lft, rgt, level, path, title, alias, note, description, published, checked_out, checked_out_time, access, params, metadesc, metakey, metadata, created_user_id, created_time,created_by_alias, modified_user_id, modified_time, images, urls, hits, language, version) VALUES (1, 0, 0, 1, 0, ”, ‘ROOT’, ‘root’, ”, ”, 1, 0, ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’, 1, ‘{}’, ”, ”, ”, ”, ‘2011-01-01 00:00:01’,”, 0, ‘0000-00-00 00:00:00’, ”, ”, 0, ‘*’, 1);

Again, don’t forget to replace #__ in the queries

I hope this helps Thanks L.

niminem Friend

I had the same problem, but solved it.

I installed a demo version on another domain, I could save tags there, so I copied everything in my content table in php (from demo version) to my main website. now it works perfectly.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  niminem 7 years, 8 months ago.

The topic ‘Article not saving with tags’ is closed to new replies.