Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Can I use joomlart and SEF modules like sh404SEF at the same time?

Khanh Le Moderator

I sure that you can. You could make a try with JoomlArt free templates.

coos Friend

Hey breakaway123!

Did you go ahead with this in the end?

I haven’t had any problems with getting SEF to work on a Joomla! site using a JoomlArt template.

Previously I used OpenSEF with no problem, although a few of my chums in the know are talking about SH404 SEF.

Let us know how you got on! 😀

capitalsemente Friend

Hello,

I am using a Zibal Template and have the sh404 SEF installed.

I found very SEF errors with my template, I tried to solve this with my site developer and he found that, the problem is related with User Tools or the design template.

You can see some errors with your sites, try to make a search in google for example like this site:http://www.capitalsemente.pt

The results “0. Narrow screen resolution Wide screen resolution Increase font size Decrease font size Default font size black color default color red color green color …

And what this do to your site:

– Bad Google pagerank
    – Your site is identify as SPAM
    – Block information
    – Duplicate Content

CapitalSemente

prim Friend

1. You have to fix meta content data etc. in the backend of Joomla.
    2. Get a Google web developer account and tell Google how your site works so it can index your pages better…

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@capitalsemente 36259 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

I am using a Zibal Template and have the sh404 SEF installed.

I found very SEF errors with my template, I tried to solve this with my site developer and he found that, the problem is related with User Tools or the design template.

You can see some errors with your sites, try to make a search in google for example like this site:http://www.capitalsemente.pt

The results “0. Narrow screen resolution Wide screen resolution Increase font size Decrease font size Default font size black color default color red color green color …

And what this do to your site:

– Bad Google pagerank
    – Your site is identify as SPAM
    – Block information
    – Duplicate Content

CapitalSemente</blockquote>
    Might I ask how when you’re not actually licensed anyway? Your domain is using an illegal copy of Zibal.

And, have you considered it’s an issue with sh404?

davib Friend

I use OpenSEF..now NuSef on my sites and it works perfectly with Joomlart Templates.

This is a fantastic extension…..one of the few excellent ones!

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@davib 36317 wrote:</em><blockquote>I use OpenSEF..now NuSef on my sites and it works perfectly with Joomlart Templates.

This is a fantastic extension…..one of the few excellent ones!</blockquote>
    I personally use JoomSef, which I find brilliant.

capitalsemente Friend

Prim, Thanks. I do not know how to do that but I send this info to site developer.

Miccas, I bought this site in freelancept and have all licences. It was not cheap, if you want i can get for you the site numero of licence or info about the developer.

Conclusion is better to do what Prim told or change to Joomsef?

wogand Friend

was searching for my problem in the forum and landed here. I have a problem when i do a site:http://www.mysite.com in google. The first results I see are : decrease font, increase font, blue, default, green … words from the user tool.

Im using the AVIAN II template and the standard SEO + patch in Joomla 1.5.2.

Anyway to fix this besides using another SEF?

bennitos Friend

Most templates work fine with different SEF modules, some have minor issues but they are usually sorted quite fast trough the forum 🙂

wogand Friend

hmm, i now see im in the pre-sale forum. Ill post it in the template forum then.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  wogand 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum