Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have a website running Joomlart Sugite on Joomla 3.7.5. I would like to update the site to Joomla 3.8 but my colleague said that you have not yet released a patch for Joomla 3.8 compatibility. Is there an update available for JA Sugite to be made compatible with Joomla 3.8?
    Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The template is not updated for Joomla3.8 yet.
    We will announce the updates via our Blog posts when it’s ready. To download the latest version of template you need to have an Active subscription of JATC or developer membership.

Regards

greenlineweb Friend

Hello, can you please provide a status update on the Joomla 3.8 update for the Sugite template? I have not seen any post in your update section about compatibility. I am concerned that my website is vulnerable because it is not using an updated version of Joomla.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I will update you here once this template update is rolled out, so you can subscribe for membership and download the products.
    However, you can still buy the membership as there is Bug discount offer running for a limited time.
    https://www.joomlart.com/joomlart/halloween-2017

Regards

greenlineweb Friend

Ok thanks so much for letting me know about the discount!

Can you please provide an estimate as to when the update will be released? Is it a matter of days, weeks or months? I am concerned that my website is not secure and could be hacked since it is not using Joomla 3.8, and I am unable to update it because the template is not yet compatible. Thanks!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    We are releasing updates and update for this template will come in a week or first week of next month.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum