Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, I create my website with the Appolio template. There in the header on top of the website ist a video. But I want a full size slideshow with text on top of my website instead. Most I like the header from the "Resume" Template, where there is a large full size picture and text that comes letter after letter 🙂

Which module did I need for that? Can I find that module in another template, so I can download it seperately and combine it with the Appolio template?

Thanks, Andy

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    JA Resume header part is different as compared to JA Apollo template and use different behaviour, you have may need to do heavy custom work in php,css and js file to achieve the same output.
    But you can install the ACM module on JA Appolio and import the acm folder from JA Resume or Uber to JA Appolio template folder and use the ACM.
    Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum