Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I recently installed Apple Safari for PC’s and unfortunately there’s multiple styling issues. As you’ll see from the screen dump the text is not good at all. Also Safari is reported to be fast but loading the default front page is quite slow.
    Is it possible to add a fix for this?

1. safari-pc-2016-08-25_1025

Cheers!
    axus.com

Relax. Don’t worry. Have a home brew
    May your crust be crisp and your bread always rise
    A garden isn’t meant to be useful. It’s for joy

pavit Moderator

Hi

I tested your website with Safari installed on a IMac and it looks great

1. Screenshot-at-ago-25-10-58-28
    axus Friend

Hi Pavit,
    Thanks for testing it on your iMac and for the screen dump. I have Safari on an iPad and that too looks good.
    The issue is Safari on PC’s. For example I used Safari installed on a Windows 10 PC and that’s when the text looks bad and loading is not too fast either. The screen dump I sent is from your JA Intranet demo. I get similar results with axus.com.
    There’s also a few page formatting issues but I’ll take those up in a separate ticket.

Cheers!

Cheers!
    axus.com

gometzler Friend

Hi Pavit, Thanks for testing it on your iMac and for the screen dump. I have Safari on an iPad and that too looks good. The issue is Safari on PC’s. For example I used Safari installed on a Windows 10 PC and that’s when the text looks bad and loading is not too fast either. The screen dump I sent is from your JA Intranet demo. I get similar results with axus.com. There’s also a few page formatting issues but I’ll take those up in a separate ticket. Cheers!

There is no Safari for Windows any more because Apple stopped making or discontinued it. It is no longer downloadable and will not be updated any more.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/12/07/25/apple_kills_windows_pc_support_in_safari_60

PS: I am (ACMT / Apple Certified Macintosh Technician)

Apple Certified Mac Technician
    Apple Certified System Engineer

axus Friend

Thanks for the info. I’ll uninstall Safari 5.1.7 from the PC 🙂

Cheers!
    axus.com

gometzler Friend

Thanks for the info. I’ll uninstall Safari 5.1.7 from the PC ! 🙂

You are most welcome 😉

Apple Certified Mac Technician
    Apple Certified System Engineer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gometzler 7 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum