Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I’ve resized header and unpublished banner, which leaves a sizeable gap between header and spotlight modules. Any idea of how to eliminate this white space?

Michael Casha Friend

Live URL please?

micawber Friend

It’s http://www.columbancompanions.ie – still a work in progress as you will see – thanks for the quick response.

Michael Casha Friend

#ja-header h1 {
    font-size: 2em;
    height: 70px;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #FFFFFF;
    }

Change the above in red and see if that helps.

micawber Friend

No luck there. I’ve an idea that there might be a setting related to an image/spacer that is throwing things out but can’t find it.

micawber Friend

Just found if I change banner settings in css, the gap disappears. Top logo image is no overlapped, and renders differently in FF and IE7. Will fiddle around a bit to see if I can get it right. Thanks MIccas, you sent me in the right direction

Hung Dinh Friend

Problems seem have been solved, thanks MiCCAS
    Thread is now moved to Antares forum

dannydd Friend

is there a way to default the header from resizing ? So its set at one size.

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@dannydd 11433 wrote:</em><blockquote>is there a way to default the header from resizing ? So its set at one size.</blockquote>
    Do you mean that you want to disable the screen width option choosing?
    You can do it in the index.php file of the template

dannydd Friend

can you tell me where exactly ?

Michael Casha Friend

To enable/disable the font and resolution resizer, you can use the variable $ja_tool in the 30th line

Set to 0 to disable all, 1 to enable resolution, 2 to enable font tool and 3 to enable both resolution and font, 4 to enable only color, 5 is to enable color and resolution, 6 is to enable color and font and 7 is enable all.

Hung Dinh Friend

# TEMPLATE CONFIGURATIONS ##########
    ####################################
    #support extra color themes
    $ja_color_themes = array('blue','orange','green'); // You can add more color array if needed
    ####################################
    # Change the width of the template
    $ja_width_default = 'narrow'; // 'narrow': 800x600; 'wide': 1024x768; 'auto': fluid width
    # default color
    $ja_color_default = 'blue'; //blank for default, else pick one of in extra color themes $ja_color_themes
    #font size default
    $ja_font_size_default = 3;
    # Enable users option
    $ja_tool = 3; // 0: disable all; 1: disable color, enable screen; 2: enable color, disable screen; 3: enable all.
    # Choose your prefer Menu Type
    $ja_menutype = 1; // 1: Split Menu; 2: Son of Suckerfish Dropdown Menu; 3: Transmenu;
    # END: TEMPLATE CONFIGURATIONS ##########

Set $ja_tool = 0 or $ja_tool = 2

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 11639 wrote:</em><blockquote>To enable/disable the font and resolution resizer, you can use the variable $ja_tool in the 30th line

Set to 0 to disable all, 1 to enable resolution, 2 to enable font tool and 3 to enable both resolution and font, 4 to enable only color, 5 is to enable color and resolution, 6 is to enable color and font and 7 is enable all.</blockquote>
    Oh, I am typing while you have finished the post, MiCCAS
    Don’t be that quick, it’s not fair 😡

Michael Casha Friend

Hung Dinh;11644Oh, I am typing while you have finished the post, MiCCAS
    Don’t be that quick, it’s not fair 😡

I’m sorry Mr. Hung sir

P.S. Something is stuffed with the emotions BTW, I clicked embarrassed and I got a love emotion

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum