Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

Can someone tell me how I can get more than one silver sponsor truck running along the bottom of the site http://www.britishthursdays.com

I have two set up and enabled but only the last one I added shows up on the site. Do i need to edit the code somewhere so I can have multiple silver trucks?

Ninja Lead Moderator

You can have look at JA Animation module userguide for reference here. The animation control panel allows you to animate any image by configuring animation settings like behaviour, speed, slogan, and etc

James Weston Friend

Thanks very much. Have read that and cloned the settings and gave the profile a different name. However, I still only have one truck coming across and not the 2 I have set up? Any idea why that would be?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Please try with steps below.

+ Clone silver sponsor truck via Module Manager

+ Open cloned module and clone Animation Profile in JA Animation module

+ Select new Animation Profile with cloned module.

Please let me know if it helps.

1. clone_ja_animation
    James Weston Friend

Hi. no still seems to give me one or the other and not both.

I have two modules with the different logos on the trucks. Both are published but only one appears.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@origomedia 427790 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi. no still seems to give me one or the other and not both.

I have two modules with the different logos on the trucks. Both are published but only one appears.</blockquote>

Please pm me URL and admin credentials of your site, I will help to check further.

James Weston Friend

Thanks have just sent you a PM.

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@origomedia 428018 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks have just sent you a PM.</blockquote>

I have changed Origin Pos and Begin Pos option in both JA Animation modules on your site. For now, it’s working fine, please check again.

James Weston Friend

Thanks for that. So if I want to add more I can just do the same but change the start and finish positions.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yes, you can add more. Just one note, you have to change Origin Pos and Begin Pos with X(vertical axis) where the animation will start. The Y(horizontal axis) should be kept the same.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum