Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Unfortunately, this error hasn’t gone away and still having the same issues.

So far, I have tried to re-install and add it back, but nothing.

Receiving errors; such as:

• list text here"Successfully saved data! But this bucket is being in use by other profile. Data bucket can be lost or overridden by other profile"
    • list text here sits at; "Please wait. Initializing Upload…"
    • list text here or receive an internal server error, like before;
      "The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."
      Either it says the system is down or will remain at a standstill with regards to uploading docs over to S3.

Not sure if you received my reply back on a previous ticket. Since it was a while ago that the ticket was open, I thought it is best to send over another request for help.

Credentials for the backend are the same as they were on the previous ticket.

Thanks a million!

enter link description here

Luna Garden Moderator

I have checked your site and see that you created a lot of Profiles with the same config for Site Path and Site URL to the same bucket >> that’s why you get the Error ‘Successfully saved data! But this bucket is being in used by other profile. Data bucket can be lost or overridden by other profile’. Each Profile should use different Path and maybe different Bucket to avoid Files/folders could be overwrite by others.

For other problem

list text here sits at; "Please wait. Initializing Upload…"
    list text here or receive an internal server error, like before;
    "The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request."
    Either it says the system is down or will remain at a standstill with regards to uploading docs over to S3.

The developer will take a look and reply back to you later.

Ulysses Friend

I have checked your site and see that you created a lot of Profiles with the same config for Site Path and Site URL to the same bucket >> that’s why you get the Error ‘Successfully saved data! But this bucket is being in used by other profile. Data bucket can be lost or overridden by other profile’. Each Profile should use different Path and maybe different Bucket to avoid Files/folders could be overwrite by others.

I have tried doing exactly as mentioned, but it seems like the only one that functions is the first one, called, "Administrator". It will sync and upload correctly.

The others, do not work even after placing them with different file/folder structures…

Please help?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  Ulysses.
    Ulysses Friend

In an effort to correct this issue, I was able to play around with it a bit more.

What I noticed is that if clicking individually "upload" it will work.

At this time, you will notice I placed all of the files/folders need to be synced up onto just one sync profile named "complete website".

I have checked all that I need to have synced and enabled.
    I have also setup cron system and clicked the link to see if it will work properly.
    Not sure what else to do, as I understand why they would be a conflict earlier.

But now, I am a bit lost as to why.

Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

I think it’s your host problem for other errors when uploading files

Could i download your site and install on my local ?

And frankly, JA S3 Amazon is used to upload files like .exe, .zip, documents or images and replace the server links to S3 links. If you use the Same Bucket for Same Folder, then you don’t have to create so many Profiles like that. For document of S3, just go this link: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-component/ja-amazon-s3-component-documentation#component-configuration

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  Luna Garden.
    Ulysses Friend

I understand what you mean and decided to uninstall since it was still giving me issues, then re-install.

In the end, I was thinking to simply create one bucket, one folder and just click through everything I like to periodically update to S3. Therefore, there wouldn’t be any need to have so many profiles and just have one profile with one folder. If placed correctly it wouldn’t over-ride each other.

However, upon doing so, I was welcomed with a duplicate error (see attached).

Guessing I will need to open up SQL database and remove the other?

1. screenshot-2017-09-24-12-36-33-497
    Ulysses Friend

Prior to having the last issue; which I previously commented about there seems to be a date issue for cron job.

Showing it will run a cron job in 2018, but I have these set for every 2 days?

Looking forward to a resolve, thanks.

1. screenshot-mcity.pro-2017-09-18-17-31-59-589
    Luna Garden Moderator

It seems we ran into another problem as we always get error ‘Duplicate Permission’. Post FTP info of your site in Private Reply so we can investigate problem.

Ulysses Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ulysses Friend

sent

Luna Garden Moderator

We get your info, but it seem impossible to access your site.

Although, I am unable to send the sftp .pem file.

Can you attach this file, or upload to a host then post download link in Private Reply.

Ulysses Friend
    Luna Garden Moderator

Your google drive link above requires permission to access, I asked permission from yesterday but still haven’t gotten it.

Ulysses Friend
    Mo0nlight Moderator

Hi.

I had tried to use personal s3 account then upload files to s3 but don’t see any error.

You could try to using my test s3 account or your s3 account and upload again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mo0nlight 6 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum