Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I was asked to “Joomlanize” http://www.konijnenpaleis.nl and I am going to modify Ja-Zabrina for it to keep the same colors etc. Here you can see what it looks like after a 2 hours hack.

Centering the logo in the header doesn’t seem to give problems, I just did not work on it.

But my client wants the footer to bee visible always. So with a large text, the visitor must see the footer, and not scroll down.
    In the actual situation, the webdesigner uses frames.
    I try to avoid using frames.

How to modify ja-zabrina to see the footer also with large content, without using frames??

How to hack files when it is unavoidable to use a top-, content and bottumn frame?

ErikThorsen Friend

I would say this is virtually impossible. Unless you put something similar to an ad on the bottom of the web-browser. That would do the same trick but would not be as pretty as incorporating it into the design. But it is a solution that could work ( you know those bars that fill the bottom of your screen with some sort of advertisement. When you scroll down ( or up ) this automatically follows the bottom of your webbrowser.

For your second question I am not sure if I understood this one I am afraid.

jjwijman Friend

The 2nd question explained:
    To keep the footer always visible, I can make 3 frames. A top-, middle and bottumn-frame.
    I will have to place the header in the top-frame and the footer in the bottumn-frame.

But how to display only the content in the middle -frame?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jjwijman 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum