Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Thanks.. I went thru them all and matched up the settings. I am down to 2 LAST ISSUES

Issue 1 – I can’t figure out. I want to remove 2 sections that are showing up in the home page (all languages). I’ve attached screen shots of them. I have looked and looked and I can’t find how these sections are being added to each of the home pages, so I can’t figure out how to remove them.

Issue 2 – It seems I’ve lost the Masthead for the Vaydor pages. I would like to have them displayed only on the Vaydor pages. I’ve attached a sample Masthead from the demo site (attachment 2-Masthead.JPG). I tried to edit the Masthead Module and add a line for the English Vaydor Article, but nothing showed up.

Help is appreciated. Almost there.

1. 1-remove
    2. 2-remove
    3. 2-Masthead
    pavit Moderator

Hi

Please one thing at once otherwise will be difficult to follow changes

1) Could you explain in details what you want to remove exactly ?

dbc011 Friend

I figured out what is causing the additional content on the homepages. All homepage menus are using the "Featured Articles" Menu Type. Those additional boxes are Featured Articles.

Is there a Menu Type I can select that would just be the blank page? I have all the content I want from placing Modules on the homepages. (very similar to the demo of jadecor)

This is how I want the page to display: Slideshow "Our Services" (normal layout) About Us & Video placeholder "Featured Projects" (triangle layout)

Thx.

pavit Moderator

You can set main menu – Home as single article and from this article load module positions using the

{loadposition}
    Take a look HERE

dbc011 Friend

Is that how the English and Arabic home pages are set in the JA Decor demo site?

pavit Moderator

Is that how the English and Arabic home pages are set in the JA Decor demo site?

No

I think would be better for you to download and install locally a quickstart version of the template so you can copy settings and also you can better understand how to change them in a fast way.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum