Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I wanted to create additional banner ads to stack on one top of another.
    How do I do that and individually choose which banners appear in each of those positions?
    Do I have copy the banner module?
    Can I use something like the Adsense Module?
    What would the coding be?
    I’m a little in over my head with this template, but I’m really eager to learn how to customize it — it’s a beautiful design.
    I need to be able to assign, manage and track different ads for different clients, and also integrate Adsense ads into this template.
    Any help would be appreciated.

ShannonN Friend

willplasencia;20248I wanted to create additional banner ads to stack on one top of another.
    How do I do that and individually choose which banners appear in each of those positions?
    Do I have copy the banner module?
    Can I use something like the Adsense Module?
    What would the coding be?
    I’m a little in over my head with this template, but I’m really eager to learn how to customize it — it’s a beautiful design.
    I need to be able to assign, manage and track different ads for different clients, and also integrate Adsense ads into this template.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Don’t do it without a lot of help.

It requires a bit more knowledge that you appear to have at the moment place the request into the ‘paid’ template customisation thread

Someone will look at it and may even decide to do it for free or for something. But that it the place for the request to be seen more by those with the necessary skills
    Hope this helps you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum