Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Hi
    You can find the configurations of the module Here in the documentations.

Regards

bf360 Friend

I read the documentation but if I put a module in university-sl-news position i dont see it. I think it’s normal because as layout i using "home" and not "home-university".
    how do I integrate those positions (university-sl-news, university-sl-blog, university-sl-banner) in my current layout?

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Content in the module is loaded from 3 modules in position: "university-sl-news", "university-sl-blog" and "university-sl-banner".
    See the doc again: http://prntscr.com/en12lw
    Also, you may need to use same layout to get the exact style for module. Because the style code works well when it use the University layout.

bf360 Friend

Thanks Pankaj!
    To try to use these positions i modify the style of my home page: i switch style from "home" to "home-university", but the module "latest news" on university-sl-news position don’t appeare on the home page (i made sure that the module is assigned to the correct menu).
    I just can not understand how I can recreate that style of latest news, blogs, events such as the example of university-home.

Regards

bf360 Friend

scuse me… i dont understand that first i must use the module spotlight that contain the "university-sl-news", "university-sl-blog" and "university-sl-banner". i’ll try..

Regards

bf360 Friend

hi! i modify the style of my home page in "home-university" and configuring spotlight and modules as shown in documentation…now i got the same of universitity home page.
    The only issue is that is not visible the titles of modules (as shown in attach printscreen): on the modules the "show title" is set to "show"

Regards

1. layout-university2
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    can u share a temp super user login details of site using private reply and page URL where u published these modules.
    Regards

bf360 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    bf360 Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can put the site live when you have server and share the details so we have a look on this.
    reply me on the same thread with details.

Regards

bf360 Friend

thank you so much

Regards
    Roberto

bf360 Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You are using a very older version of template and extensions.
    Kindly take a backup off site and update the template, extension to the latest version.
    Let me know if it helps.
    Regards

bf360 Friend

Hi! i update the template, but the title of the modules does not appear. I’ve checked the option of ‘From Blog’ and ‘upcoming events’ modules and ‘show title’ is set to show…

Regards

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Please share the module ID of both the module I can see the css are not loading for the title.
    Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bf360 6 years, 11 months ago.

The topic ‘add position like uber-university on demo home page’ is closed to new replies.