Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

We really need to add a link (article og url) to the hotspot icon. We would like to pay for the service. Can anyone please help me with this. We like it done as soon as possible.

Please contact

Ninja Lead Moderator

We plan to add this feature in the next version, you can follow this thread for more information.

banaan Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 410039 wrote:</em><blockquote>We plan to add this feature in the next version, you can follow this thread for more information.</blockquote>

Hello,

I loved this module, however the linking to an url or article doesn’t work. There’s an option for this in the backend but no matter where I click on the frontend I don’t get there.

Is that option to enter the link just there for show or is it supposed to work?

Nazario A Friend

@banaan,

It would be best if you post the screenshot highlighting your problem here and send me the URL, admin and FTP credential of your site via PM so that I can check and help you out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum