Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Hi,

In your previous post on September 7 you wrote "I did and it seems fixed". Since issue was already solved, we didn’t reply to the thread further.

If you have any new question, pls help to open a new thread to receive appropriate support.

Hope this clears things up.

tom_laan84 Friend

So i need to make a new thread to ask why the support for this problem was so poor? Your answer does NOT clear things up because i doesn’t answer any of my previous unanswered questions.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you clarify on what unanswered questions you still have at the moment? Your original question was about ACM Timeline module and it was solved.

You report the issue on May 29th, I provided the solution on next day and other guys also confirmed it’s fixed. When you came back on June 22nd, the new version of the module is updated & released so I suggested you to update.

Let me know if you have any further questions, I’m happy to help.

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum