Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I like the layout of how the speakers are on the homepage that i have copied it across to a template using ja charity.

However i have some questions.

How easy is it to increase the columns from 4 to say 6.
    Also entering in a link at the bottom field doesnt seem to do anything (i have tested this on ja events)

What i have done is added a profile icon from font awesome (in palce of where the facebook/twitter links are) that i want to link to a full bio about the person however I would like this to pop up in a light box so I don’t leave the teams page – how can this be achieved.
    Obviously we can just create an article for each team meber which can just pop up in this lightbox.

Thanks.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jameswhufc,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a look first ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jameswhufc,

Could you please provide your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can have a look first ?

James G Friend

Any update Adam?

James G Friend

Any update Adam?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jameswhufc,

Please open file templatesja_events_iiacmfeatures-introtmplstyle-absolute.php then look for this part :

<div class="col-md-6 feature-item">

and change to :

<div class="col-md-4 feature-item">

In order to represent those blocks in slideshow with popup, you can use JA Content Popup module or JA Popup plugin, depending on your need.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jameswhufc,

Please open file templatesja_events_iiacmfeatures-introtmplstyle-absolute.php then look for this part :

<div class="col-md-6 feature-item">

and change to :

<div class="col-md-4 feature-item">

In order to represent those blocks in slideshow with popup, you can use JA Content Popup module or JA Popup plugin, depending on your need.

James G Friend

The change didn’t seem to make any difference.

You can only select 4 maximum in the ACM teams backend. We need to select 6.

(Edit: Found the answer for this here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/acm-teams-or-gallery/#post-566783)

Also you cannot use pop ups on the font awesome icons as it simply has a field to enter a link – you cannot insert html here. Unless im missing something?

James G Friend

The change didn’t seem to make any difference.

You can only select 4 maximum in the ACM teams backend. We need to select 6.

(Edit: Found the answer for this here: http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/acm-teams-or-gallery/#post-566783)

Also you cannot use pop ups on the font awesome icons as it simply has a field to enter a link – you cannot insert html here. Unless im missing something?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jameswhufc,

Are you talking about social icons on the bottom or those icons in module Our SPECIALITY ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jameswhufc,

Are you talking about social icons on the bottom or those icons in module Our SPECIALITY ?

James G Friend

Adam yes those are the icons I mean.

I have changed the icon to be fa-user and I want to link this to a pop up lightbox.

James G Friend

Adam yes those are the icons I mean.

I have changed the icon to be fa-user and I want to link this to a pop up lightbox.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jameswhufc,

I’m afraid that if you’re talking about those icons in module Our SPECIALITY, it’s not possible to implement popup lightbox there as the change would require lots of modifications in module code.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @jameswhufc,

I’m afraid that if you’re talking about those icons in module Our SPECIALITY, it’s not possible to implement popup lightbox there as the change would require lots of modifications in module code.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum