Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I can’t seem to make the slideshow (which uses ACM) show as full width – despite havign the selected Full Width in the ACM settings.
    Please explain how to do this. Is there a class I can add to the module to ensure it is full width of screen ?
    Thanks
    Britt

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Britt,

Due to the concept of this template, all the sections are included in a container so that even you set the module with ‘Full Width’ option, it’s in full-width inside the container div only.

To have the slideshow in full-screen, you will customize a bit:
    1) Create a new position called ‘slideshow’ by adding: slideshow

into the file: root/templates/ja_smallbiz/templateDetails.xml http://prntscr.com/i3r7ji

2) Create a new block for this slideshow: root/templates/ja_smallbiz/tpls/blocks/slideshow.php (I attach a zip file ‘slideshow.zip’ , pls download & unzip and copy to this directory)

3) Load this new block to the layout of template: root/templates/ja_smallbiz/tpls/default.php (I attach a zip file ‘default.zip’, pls download & unzip and copy to this directory)

4) Go to backend > Extensions > Modules > open the settings of the slideshow module and assign it to slideshow position that you created above.

Save & check it on the frontend.

Regards

bri2.0 Friend

Thanks Saguaros,
    That’s hugely helpful, I’ll give this a try 🙂

Much appreciated
    Britt

bri2.0 Friend

Hi Saguaros,

The zips won’t open, they have an odd extension .zip.cpgz?
    I’m on a Mac so not sure if this is why?

Thanks
    Britt

Saguaros Moderator

I’m also on a Mac and it even works with default zip of Mac, I attached again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum