Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am using the module with Purity 3 and Joomla 3.2.3.

The accordion tabs are set to close by changing the parameter from 0 to -1 in line 42 of the file ../modules/jaaccordion/tmpl/default.php

The tabs close perfectly on all pages except the Login/Register menu when all tabs stay open.

This also happens if I switch the above parameter back to 0 (for leaving the top tab open) in the Login/Register menu.

The only difference I can find is the Login/Register menu is set for Guest access and is the only page on the site where that occurs.

If I change the Login/Register menu access to Public, the accordion module closes all tabs correctly, but stay open when I switch back to Guest access again.

How can it be corrected so all tabs remain closed for Guest access on the Login/Register menu?

Richard A Friend

It took a bit of time but i managed to identify the problem, there is a conflict with a Komento module keeping the tabs open, will get Stackideas to fix as the accordion works perfectly when that module is unpublished.

Nazario A Friend

@ dealthenuts,

Glad to hear you sorted it out. Let me know if your need further assistance.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nazario A 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum