Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, I want to show the mega menu to another access level than the 2 which are in the mega menu: Publiek and Special.

I have 5 Joomla access levels, see the attachment.

Why is there only 2 access levels in the Mega menu options when there are 5 Joomla access levels ?

OR how to change the Mega Menu access levels so that they are corresponding to the Joomla access levels ?

1. access_joomla
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi @markboos,

Could you share the admin login info of your site so I will take a look?

markboos Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    markboos Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It looks like the megamenu supports default type of group access level only. I’ve reported to the team for further checking.

May I know which popup you want to remove?

markboos Friend

popup you want to remove?

Sorry, the pop up that we had for extra security. So you could enter the backend. This popup didnt have anything to do with the bug.

fun4uskids Friend

Has this been resolved yet? Most of our security does not use the default Joomla access levels.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I’m afraid that at this moment the megamenu supports default type of group access level only. I will pass to the team for further improvement on this.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum