Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Hello, after instalation JA BUILDER I can access website form PC from whatever viewer, but not from the mobile phone – android. Can you help please ? http://www.tygrtisk.cz
    Thanks JIRI

Saguaros Moderator

Hi JIRI,

Could you details the issue here as I still can access your site from my phone? Some screenshots or error message would be better here.

Regards

tygrtisk Friend

Hi, that is very strange, on my phone or daughters or whoever, it is not working. And it is not case of the connection, because when I switch to mobile data instead of the wifi, it is the same. Strange.

Saguaros Moderator

But could you pls details the issue ‘not working’ here? I will try to check in my colleague’s devices and see how it goes.

tygrtisk Friend

after minute it goes to internel server error, see screenshot. Thanks

1. Screenshot_2017-05-03-19-45-00
    Saguaros Moderator

Pls try to look for any 3rd party extensions used on your site and try to disable them temporarily.

tygrtisk Friend

Good advise, but there no extension – plugin to collapse it. I try to disable some of them and no result.

Saguaros Moderator

You can try this direction further:

• Disable JA Builder template and check with default Joomla template
    • If it doesn’t work, there is something wrong with your server side
    • If it work, try to disable all 3rd party extensions used on your site one by one to find which one cause issue.
    tygrtisk Friend

So we try to do everything and no result. Looks like responsive is not working.

Saguaros Moderator

You can share me the credentials of your site, I will try to investigate further.

tygrtisk Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I tried to assign this menu item: http://www.tygrtisk.cz/tiskneme to Protostar – standard template of Joomla but I can’t load in android phone. Could you check again?

tygrtisk Friend

Yes that is the point and I dont know why.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It pointed out that it’s not the problem of template you use, there maybe script / rule from your server side when viewing in android phone. Could you also check with your hosting? Also try with my above suggestion: disable extensions/modules on your site one by one.

Regards

tygrtisk Friend

Hello, I made research and no success. I switched off all modules and then plugins and no change. It is case of all android devices. My provider did try to do some tests and also no change.

So I made test on my second domain http://www.zujic.cz and I installed your quick install JA COMPANY template package. Same thing. I am really lost. Thanks for help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum