Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi, in top menu i need to change padding, background colors, mouse over color and style for Logo and menu.
    by firebug i found where to make the changes and it says:
    .logo {
    margin-left: 20px;
    and the css file is in: http://www.0039web.it/nuovo/t3-assets/css/css-a86f5-04293.css

when by ftp i put this css file in a php editor i don’t find the "margin-left: 20px;"

this is an example, becuase the same uppend for all part that i want change, i find the css but the values that i want change are not inside

How can i do for to understand what is the right css for to change top menu?

tnx for your help and work

pavit Moderator

Hello

This file /t3-assets/css/css-a86f5-04293.css is an optimized file resident in /t3-assets folder , you should not use such files for customizations since they are temp files,

To find correct css file you should first disable css optimization from template manager -> General tab

also to be sure that your customizations will be not lost if you update template you can use the /templates/ja_appolio/css/custom.css file and add all your customizations there.

Hope it helps

urmonmax Friend

i’m sorry.. there is not custom.css file in this directory
    where exacty?

pavit Moderator

there is not custom.css file in this directory

You need to create it as new file.

urmonmax Friend

oh.. ok then…
    tnx for your help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  urmonmax 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum