Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I’m confused with the template positions. I assigned some position to some modules but they don’t show. And also, when I use ?tp=1, I see some positions that do not show in the drop-down menu in the modules… can you help?

Some examples (I’m mainly trying to install translations on the website and to show the language switcher):
    On the screenshot, you can see the positions right-menu and languageswitcherload. When I assign a module on right-menu, it doesn’t appear on the website, and the position "languageswitcherload" doesn’t exist in the dropdown menu

1. template-positions
    2. modules-positions
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Uber is a special template in which we implement JA ACM module with different types depending on the purpose of the content type you want to display. For example, in the header section, we use JA ACM module type of ‘Header’, this module will show main menu + right-menu + languageswitcherload positions.

It seems that the ‘languageswitcherload’ position doesn’t exist on your site so I added for you via the file: root/templates/uber/templateDetails.xml

Also assign module to this position and as you can see it’s showing the text of this language switcher load module now.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum