Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi dear, I have a very strange problem whith a site https://www.agedorfrejus.org. abnormal look of menu
    Until now I used Joomla options to disable Joomla Bootstrap joomla_options and it was working fine. But since I don’t know when, probably a Joomla or Purity version upgrade it doesn’t work anymore. If I disable bootstrap with Joomla option plugin, I get this error Fatal error: Cannot declare class JHtmlBootstrap, because the name is already in use in /home/agedorfrrs/www/plugins/system/joomla_options/bootstrap.php on line 12 and if I don’t I get the grey bloc instead of the normal green menu. Have you any idea where it’s coming from and what to do ? Thank’s a lot Regards

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  carmiel.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The error message indicates issue come from the plugin itself, pls try to contact its provider for help.

Regards

carmiel Friend

Hi, If you mean the error message yes it is, but what about the grey bloc on menu bar ?
    This problem is template error
    Regards

Saguaros Moderator

As I can see that it doesn’t load the style from template, try to disable and resolve that issue for the plugin first.

carmiel Friend

Hi dear,
    I found the problem, it is due to "JEvents – Filter Module" that force load of bootstrap.
    I disabled this option and it is OK now.
    Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear that you sorted it out!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum