Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I can log in to the site but not download templates or associated files. I bought a membership a few days ago and have since then been able to download templates. When I login and go to download a template it says this is for template club members only of which I am. Tried clearing my temp files and cookies and re logging in and still not joy. Tried using Firefox still no joy. Help please!

mark pemberton Friend

I have the same problem. If it continues I’m going to ask my bank to cancel the payment. This is clearly not working how it should be.

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi gregcorliss and mark pemberton,
    I am looking at your problem, in the meantime can you please check if you have 2 account at joomlart?

mark pemberton Friend

Hi gregcorliss and mark pemberton,
    I am looking at your problem, in the meantime can you please check if you have 2 account at joomlart?</blockquote>

I have paid but not received any login info from joolart. I created a login for myself. I need access to the downloads section. The payment is fine and has been verified by visa. I have sent an emial with the order number to the contact us address but have not recieved a reply. I am in a hurry.

gregcorliss Friend

Negative, I only have one account. I was able to use that account and download last week. Not now.

Hung Dinh Friend

I am sorry for the inconvinience, the problems may have happen while we were changing the membership component and moving customer database.
    I am now it and try to resolve as soon as I can.
    Thank you for your patience, I will keep you all updated shortly

Hung Dinh Friend

Mr. mark pemberton,
    I have just checked and email sent to you now… Problem solved.

Mr. gregcorliss
    You seem to have 2 account at JoomlArt: gregcorliss and gregory3
    And your membership is associated with gregory3 username.
    I have just PM you the welcome email.

I am sorry for the delay. Please let me know if you have any question.

mark pemberton Friend

Thanks for the dquick reply. I just downloaded a template.

gregory3 Friend

Okay, just to clear the record, I’m an idiot. I do have two accounts I was assigned another login after paying for the membership and was using my “non member” login instead. Everything was good to go allready, thanks for the quick reply and help. Your service is worth every penny and then some.

lauramc Friend

I’m having the same problem. I only have this account.

Hung Dinh Friend

I’m having the same problem. I only have this account.</blockquote>
    Hi lauramc,
    Your account is not activated because you seem to make the payment using the old payment system. It is quite strange because all the link of old payment has been direct to the new payment system at http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php
    Your account is now activated with the $40 plan package, an email has been sent to your account.

Could you please PM me the URL you had used to make the payment?

Thank you very much for your patience.

lauramc Friend

I can’t say where I registered from since I’ve cleared my browser history since and I don’t remember doing anything strange. I do remember it was about an hour before that special ended, though. Maybe my timing was just weird.

Nope, it wasn’t a last minute thing; that’s just when I got here.

At any rate, I had no trouble downloading until a few days ago.

Hung Dinh Friend

lauramc, thank you very much for your information 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum