Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I would like to use and adapt Purity III, but I do not understand the functioning of an inserted on the “Blog layout” code!
    There is a DIV which is inserted on the images [<div class=”img_caption none” style=”float: none; width: 530px;”>]! It takes a bug and fixed size, the size of the picture 530px.

Why this code and how to solve this problem?

Where modify this code? Access to this DIV to change it?

I feel that this template bug, it does not always meet the configuration back-office (changing displays articles, menus …)

thank you,

Christophe
    Sorry for my english, I’m French subscriber! 🙂

swissa Friend

It takes it from the size of the image. Stock images are 530 px. If you change those then view will change. It takes the actual size and does not resize. Try it with a new image of our own and you will see what I mean.

Hope that helps

csinfo Friend

<em>@swissa 424229 wrote:</em><blockquote>It takes it from the size of the image. Stock images are 530 px. If you change those then view will change. It takes the actual size and does not resize. Try it with a new image of our own and you will see what I mean.

Hope that helps</blockquote>

Hello Swissa

You do not take the size of the picture!

DIV resizes the image normally, see the code of your site demo.

http://purity_iii.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/layout/new-layouts/blog

I also lost the poster of the CSS between the arlicles.
    .blog .blog-item {
    border-bottom: 1px solid #EEEEEE
    margin-bottom: 40px;
    padding-bottom: 40px;

I think there are a few bug somewhere ! T3 or other?

My site bug : http://ce.christophesoft.org/index.php/layout/new-layouts/blog

1. Capture-erreur-purity3-origine
    swissa Friend

Sorry, you asked where the 530px came from. That comes directly from the image but that is on a blog item.

For the smaller image, I believe it is set by the div class .col-md-4 (bootstrap.css) which has width@33.333% (media query min-width 992px) and blog.css where .blog-item .item-image is giving 100%

By the way it’s not my demo site. I don’t work for JA.

What are you trying to achieve? A mock-up would help me or one of the dev team.

csinfo Friend

Sorry for me too, we did not understand, I think my English is not the best! 🙂

I will explore the track bootstrap.css! Thank you!

I tried to send a support ticket, but the ticket validation shows a nice “504 Gateway Time-out”

swissa Friend

Ok, my french is not good to write. C’est la vie!

Good luck with the site – Purity is a great template.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  swissa 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum