Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I will only be using templates on a few sites (I’m mainly a hobbiest). So to purchase the developer at £200 is way over. I see the basic option but I may want extensions but see no way of signing up to both to make it a ‘package’. What do I do? I am unlikely to do more than one ‘commercial’ site per year as I work on my own part-time so I think this site rules me out.

Thanks for your time.

ShannonN Friend

cantthinkofanickname;18926I will only be using templates on a few sites (I’m mainly a hobbiest). So to purchase the developer at £200 is way over. I see the basic option but I may want extensions but see no way of signing up to both to make it a ‘package’. What do I do? I am unlikely to do more than one ‘commercial’ site per year as I work on my own part-time so I think this site rules me out.

Thanks for your time.

I think this is covered in previous posts but I believe you can buy a 3 mth subscription that is about 40 US dollars or thereabouts and that gives you access to every past template and future templates up until the sub runs out, that includes reasonable support until the sub runs out also

So that 30 plus professional templates to choose from and you can use all those on your nominated sites forever even changing then around to suit after the sub runs out I believe

cantthinkofanickname Friend

<em>@ShannonN 18969 wrote:</em><blockquote>I think this is covered in previous posts but I believe you can buy a 3 mth subscription that is about 40 US dollars or thereabouts and that gives you access to every past template and future templates up until the sub runs out, that includes reasonable support until the sub runs out also

So that 30 plus professional templates to choose from and you can use all those on your nominated sites forever even changing then around to suit after the sub runs out I believe</blockquote>

Yes, but I was refering to extensions as well – these seem to be a separate purchase, also I do not see what they cost. And I understood that for the 3mths (or whatever) I can only use one of these templates so downloaded. Or is it that I can use each one downloaded but only once (except for non-profit)?

Thanks for your time.

TomC Moderator

The way things are set up now, you need to purchase two separate memberships
    – one for the Template Club and one for the Extension Club.

aravot Friend

When is the extension club going to open?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  aravot 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum