Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Hi..
    MY membership is active and I can download others fine, but while trying to download JA WALL quickstart, it doesnt work.

How do we get it ?

I need to set it up asap for a client demo.

Let me know soon. 😮

ciptamedia Friend

JA Wall not yet open release. Limited copy share to some people only..

ranet Friend

I have the same problem. I paid for “JATC Standard Membership – 1 year” and I paid separately for “JA Wall Bundle“. Can download any JA template, less JA Wall. When try to download Ja Wall, the answer is: “you do not have permission to access this page.”
    So, if JA Wall is not yet open release, why can pay for it?

John Wesley Brett Moderator

All templates undergo great scrutiny before they are released. JA Wall is no different. It is currently under BETA and being reviewed by staff and select developers who are working on add-ons for it.

Meanwhile, Joomlart’s Standard Membership release schedule continues.
    JA Lens will be the next template which will be released during the first week of May.

ranet Friend

Such untruths?!

Want to sent you the original e-mails (from paypal and joomlart)?!

1. invoice
    ranet Friend

<em>@jwbrett 316522 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please. Such untruths are not welcome. Please consider this a warning.

JA Wall will NOT be part of the JATC Standard Membership because… it will be released FREE to everyone! 🙂 But only when it is ready.
    </blockquote>

So, I’m stupid or what?! I’m a liar or you have a communication problem?!

I am unaware of that product. Can you please provide a URL from where you purchased it?

swissa Friend

<em>@jwbrett 316535 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am unaware of that product.</blockquote>
    Ignorance of a certain product should not be an excuse for the issuance of a warning and accusing someone of telling untruths. It reflects terribly on Joomlart, and the community of which we are all members, to do so without having the full facts to hand. If ranet is proved to have done as he said I sincerely hope that a public apology will be issued as smartly as the rebuke was.

ranet Friend

First of all, I want to specify that the url is http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php, but the JA Wall Bundle buying option is not available anymore, as it was 10 hours ago (when I bought it).
    More than that, we all know that I can’t lie because the ADMINs and Webmasters of Joomlart can verify my payment history.
    My intention was to solve my problem with your help. I have been using Joomlart for 3 years and I have never had any dissatisfaction till today.
    I am absolutely shocked and disappointed that you (jwbrett) accused me without giving me any credit. I consider this a lack of ethics…
    My problem still exists and I would like to solve it without making accusations. It is a pity to disrupt such a community…

Phill Moderator

Please do not get angry with John. As far as we are aware there is no JA Wall Bundle. That bears out with all the checks we have done so far. There are many reasons why this may have cropped up but we will need to make more investigations to find out what had happened.

If this is a genuine mistake on the part of JA then it will get rectified. However, as per Hungs message the JA offices are closed for a few days so you may have to be a little patient and for that I appologise. Hopefully we will find out sooner if Hung or Arvind pop up on Skype then we can give you all the details.

I can appreciate your animosity and assure you inquires with our management and accounting staff have been made.

swissa Friend

<em>@jwbrett 316545 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can appreciate your animosity and assure you inquires with our management and accounting staff have been made.</blockquote>

There is no animosity, or anger, towards anyone from me. We are, after all, just names on a computer screen!

<em>@phill luckhurst 316544 wrote:</em><blockquote> There are many reasons why this may have cropped up but we will need to make more investigations to find out what had happened.
    </blockquote>

Exactly.

It is not my intention to get further involved but my in-built lawyer is finely tuned to ensuring that facts are sought and verified before accusations fly – hence my original post.

If I have caused insult to anyone I publicly apologise.

iamwe361 Friend

I also paid for this (twice) … please let me know what is going on… i have tried to contact but no one is responding I have been at this for over 36 hours.. tyrin to download, contact…etc.

REF:::
    Please. Such untruths are not welcome. Please consider this a warning.

All templates undergo great scrutiny before they are released. JA Wall is no different. It is currently under BETA and being reviewed by staff and select developers who are working on add-ons for it.

JA Wall will NOT be part of the JATC Standard Membership because… it will be released FREE to everyone! 🙂 But only when it is ready.

JA Lens will be the next template which will be released during the first week of May.</blockquote>
    thanks wrina

1. account-example
    Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

JA Wall is to be sold as a bundle. This is true, but we are still to do the final configuration of the system. If anyone of you have purchased the JA Wall bundle and unable to download, please raise a support ticket or email to me directly at arvind@joomlart.com .. i shall check and update the download permissions.

Apologies, we are still in the process of setting up the system for the seamless purchase and download.

Other than CEO and me, no one knew of the business plan for JA Wall. Even the mods here were NOT notified of the commercial release.

Arvind

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@iamwe361 316551 wrote:</em><blockquote>I also paid for this (twice) … please let me know what is going on… i have tried to contact but no one is responding I have been at this for over 36 hours.. tyrin to download, contact…etc.

REF:::
    Please. Such untruths are not welcome. Please consider this a warning.

JA Lens will be the next template which will be released during the first week of May.</blockquote>
    thanks wrina</blockquote>

Paid twice? you will be refunded. please raise the refund request.

<blockquote>JA Wall will NOT be part of the JATC Standard Membership because… it will be released FREE to everyone! 🙂 But only when it is ready.</blockquote>

Not true. JA Wall is to be sold as a separate bundle as a single purchase.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

This topic contains 23 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum