Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/zapakboy/public_html/modules/mod_jaslideshow/mod_jaslideshow.php on line 262

hi please help me to solve

i am changed permissions module to 777
    and image folders and sub folders to 777

but still i am facing problem please any one suggest me

i am using ja sanidine template

peterva Friend

I had the same prob here’s how to fix it:

in the images folder make a folder called resized and change the permissions into 777

hope that helps 😉

azylum Friend

ty peterva works for me 😉

africa Friend

Hi peterva

Thank you for this post I had this problem very recent and was lucky enough to find your post.
    All is well now.

Cheers

Rudy

tungnv Friend

I have a problem same.

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in ……../public_html/home15/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 110

Now, plz tell me how to fix it. Thanks !

These all version I’m using:
    J.1.5.9
    Janews 1.3.1
    Ja Teline II

ShannonN Friend

tungnv;114077I have a problem same.

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in ……../public_html/home15/modules/mod_janews/helper.php on line 110

Now, plz tell me how to fix it. Thanks !

These all version I’m using:
    J.1.5.9
    Janews 1.3.1
    Ja Teline II

read the third post down it contains the answer

tungnv Friend

I’ve just CHMod folder home15/modules/mod_janews/ to 777 but it still error. Plz tell me how to fix it again. Thanks

ShannonN Friend

tungnv;114270I’ve just CHMod folder home15/modules/mod_janews/ to 777 but it still error. Plz tell me how to fix it again. Thanks

here’s the post you need

from peterva

I had the same prob here’s how to fix it:

in the images folder make a folder called resized and change the permissions into 777

hope that helps 😉

cheers ShannonN

africa Friend

Hi Shannon,
    It sure worked for me.
    Many thanks again
    Cheers;)

jsliao Friend

im not completely 100% sure but i think enabling the FTP layer during your installation will actually prevent this problem.

please correct me if im wrong tho. 🙂

lcascant Friend

Hi everybody,

I have the same problem so I have created the resized folder with 777 CHMOD. However I recieved a new missage:

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /var/www/vhosts/myweb.com/httpdocs/templates/ja_raite/ja_templatetools_1.5.php on line 508

If I edit the file ja_templatetools_1.5.php between line 504 and 508 I find the following text:

504 if(!file_exists($path.’/images/resized/’) && !mkdir($path.’/images/resized/’,0755)) return ”;
    505 $folders = explode(‘/’,strtolower($image));
    506 $tmppath = $path.’/images/resized/’;
    507 for($i=0;$i < count($folders)-1; $i++){
    508 if(!file_exists($tmppath.$folders[$i]) && !mkdir($tmppath.$folders[$i],0755)) return ”;
    509 $tmppath = $tmppath.$folders[$i].’/’;
    510 }

Does anybody knows how to solve it?

Thank you for your help.

Lorena

cinthiapolanco Friend

Thnaks VERY MUCH, el problema ha sido resuelto con esa respuesta
    Cinthia

gpon Friend

Hello,
    I created a folder named resized and it didnt work, after that I changed /images permissions recursively to 777, then I got
    this message:

Warning: call_user_func(imagecreatefromjpeg) [function.call-user-func]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback in /var/www/joomla/modules/mod_jabulletin/jaimage.php on line 265

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagecreate() in /var/www/joomla/modules/mod_jabulletin/jaimage.php on line 278

Site has not recovered, now crashing with application error

mazzarock Friend

<em>@peterva 102595 wrote:</em><blockquote>I had the same prob here’s how to fix it:

hope that helps ;)</blockquote>

Just to be more clear the directory to create and chmod to 777 is images/stories/resized
    This solved the problem for me.

pwitkows Friend

Hi everybody!

I have similar problem. In my case it is :Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: File exists in /home/a4082032/public_html/components/com_customproperties/helper.php on line 267

Does anyone has idea how to fix it?

Thanks for helping!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum