Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

URGENT – Get this 500 – An error has occurred eror when trying to login to backend, it was working perfectly & I was working between 2 sites, changing permissions on one, & seems like I messed up this one by mistake, help pls, don’t know what I did, but can’t access backend.:confused:
    Thanks

hortitrends Friend

Problem Solved – I got access thankfully, I must have deleted or reset myself as a user, no idea how I did it.Any ideas?

swissa Friend

<em>@paragon123 296052 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m just curious. What did you change on the config that made you access it finally? I’m having the same issue. </blockquote>

As another newbie my experience is that this is nearly always a permissions problem.

administrator/cache
    cache
    logs
    tmp

all have permissions 775

If they are okay then check the path for the log and temp settings in your configuration.php

Hope that helps.

EDIT

Two great tools that you might want on every site you build.
    Akeeba Admin Tools and Akeeba Backup.

hortitrends Friend

Yes indeed it must have been a permissions thing, but for some reason I actually deleted myself as a user, so I went into my php admin & created another user is the user table. good luck

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hortitrends 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum