Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have a suggestion on the demo site.
    There are quite some templates availabe, but as far as i know there is a very poor filtering on the search.
    You ca’nt search on the tags, nor on the techniques used in the template.
    For example, i want only to browse/investigate the themes that support K2, of that are using google fonts, …

TomC Moderator

<em>@hleboeuf 313229 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    For example, i want only to browse/investigate the themes that support K2, of that are using google fonts, …</blockquote>
    Well, I can assist you with that one . . .

JATC Templates that support K2 = our J1.5.x Templates and our JATC J2.5 Templates since Jan 2012
    (i.e. JA Nex forward)

😎

hleboeuf Friend

Tom, since i’ve found TelineIII and JA News Pro I abandonned the K2 path.
    It was just a example as question while filtering.

ashtechsmith Friend

I have written a module for my own use and wonder 1) if I have reinvented the wheel and 2) if others would find this useful. Thanks in advance for feedback.

As we know, we can create a unique template for the front page: page–front.tpl.php. But let’s say we have an entire subsection of the site we want to theme with a template. Or perhaps just one specific page in a subsection. There is no easy way to do this, and using node ids in the template name is just poor programming practice.

TomC Moderator

<em>@ashtechsmith 325642 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have written a module for my own use and wonder 1) if I have reinvented the wheel and 2) if others would find this useful. Thanks in advance for feedback.
    </blockquote>
    What does your module do? Can you provide some additional information?

gasadg Friend

I just love your forum.Thanks for posting it. it have something that someone comeback again….
    world wide classifieds[/url]
    there is a lot of useful information a person can get from here…
    best career opportunities[/url]
    I must say,well done.A good forum with great discussion and a good users,which contribute in the forum

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gasadg 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum