Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

That is a fabulous social feed plugin JA Wall has 😀 Is it available for use on other templates? I really like it and it would be terrific on JA Nex. hint..hint…hint….

Thanks,

Vineyardseashell

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

The plugin is specifically developed for JA Wall only. For now, we have no plan to release it under JAEC and it has not been tested with any other templates either. Its too early to confirm anything.

Regards

vineyardseashell Friend

Thank you for the reply drarvindc . JA Wall totally rocks and if ever there was a perfect template made for one of my special projects- JA Wall is it. I am hard pressed to have patience waiting for the stable release/purchase date. Hoping it is sooner than later.

In the meantime, I was wondering if the JA Wall social plugin might work with other templates i.e.) JA Nex.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Vineyardseashell

mackdoyle Friend

+1 for the Social Feed in other templates. I am using JA Brisk/T3V3 on Joomla 3 and would love to have that plug-in. Especially the YouTube feed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mackdoyle 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum